About PLA (polylactic acid) tableware
- Advantages of pla products:
(1) Environmentally-friendly, energy saving, carbon emission, high plasticity, in-irritative. (2)Recyclable, reusable and renewable, easily processed and shaped.
(2) Non-toxic high (low) temperature resistance, microwavable.
(3) Energy saving during processing.
(5)A sustainable replacement for petroleum-based plastics.
- Usage of pla products:
(1) Washing with cleaning sponge.
(2)Use for cold and hot drinks: temperature resistance -20 degree ~+110 degree (Centigrade). (3)Dishwasher and microwave safe.
(4)Do not use directly on stoves or oven. Water streaming OK. Double boiling OK.
(5)Do not use utensils to scrape or rub the product
- What is Biodegradable Plastic?
Bioplastics are plastics derived from renewable biomass sources, such as vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, pea starch or microbiota. There is no any of PP/PE/PS/PVC/PET or petroleum-based plastics in them.
- What is PLA?
Poly Lactic Acid or polylactide (PLA) is a thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch (in the United States), tapioca roots, chips or starch (mostly in Asia), or sugarcane.
- Characteristics of PLA Products:
(1) 100% Bio-Degradable.
(2) Mold Resistance.
(3) Thermo Formability.
(5) Gas Permeability, Aromas Retention.
(6) Print ability.